Home Insurance

Discover comprehensive coverage solutions for your home, condo, or rental with expert guidance from our independent agents. From safeguarding your largest investments to understanding policy details, we provide quality help tailored to your needs. Ensure your peace of mind by exploring our range of insurance options and get the right protection for your property.

Why you should have the right protection?

It’s all about safeguarding yourself financially in case something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. This is crucial because, most likely, your home is one of your largest investments.

Looking for coverage?

Fill out our contact form or call us at +1 (877) 323-1009 to talk to our professional sales and support team. We are independent agents, and our fiduciary obligation belongs to you, not the insurance company.

What does home insurance cover? The whole process.

Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the content in it.

Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.

Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners’ responsibility.

Why owning a condo is great?

Many people love the condo life because they don’t have to mow a lawn, it’s cheaper than buying a house, it brings a sense of community, and the homeowner’s association takes care of most of your maintenance needs.

What is Renters Insurance?

Renters insurance is available for tenants of a residential property and typically covers three main things:

  • Property damage/theft
  • Property liability: This includes damage to the property or injuries occurring on the premises.
  • Cost of housing: If the property becomes uninhabitable, the insurance covers the prorated rent for the remaining days of the rental period. Additionally, it may include relocation expenses.